Ministry of Defence, Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantonments/ Garrisons) Directorate, Sir Syed Road, Rawalpindi Cantonment has authorized CTS Pak to conduct Screening/ Skill Test for recruitment of Teaching/ Non-Teaching Staff against various posts in BPS-6 to BPS-15 as under:-
|Name of Post
|Elementary School Teacher (EST) Male
|DATA Entry Operator
|UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk)
|Assistant Librarian (Male)
|Assistant Librarian (female)
|Library Assistant (male)
|Band Master (male)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Further age relaxation is admissible according to Govt policy as under:-
|General age relaxation (for all candidates)
|(1) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan
(2) Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan
|Released or Retired Officers/ Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan
|15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
|Govt servants who have completed 2 years continuous Govt service on the closing date of receipt of applications and are still in service
|10 years, upto the age of 55 years
|10 years (Subject to provision of disability certificate by District Assessment Board/ Social Welfare Department at the time of Interview).
|Widow/ Widower or Son/ Daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service (On or after 01-07-2005)
|5 Years (Subject to provision of Departmental office order/ Notification of death at the time of Interview).
- Selected candidate may be appointed anywhere in
- Married female candidate can apply on the basis of her own or her husband’s
- Candidates must mention their District of Domicile on application
- Candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post with separate fee.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect or forms received after closing date shall not be
- Age academic and professional qualification of the candidates shall be determined on the closing date of
- Final selection/ recruitments of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of written/ Skill test, according to Government
- Professional Qualification i.e. CT/ B.Ed/ M.Ed/ BS.Ed/ M.A (Education) or equivalent (for Elementary School Teacher), certificate in Library Sciences or equivalent (for Library Assistant/Assistant Librarian) and one year training certificate/ Diploma in Band/ Music (for Bandmaster) is mandatory.
- No extra marks will be given on higher academic/ professional qualification and experience.
- As per Federal Govt policy, final merit list will be prepared by giving 70% weightage to marks obtained in Written/ Skill Test and 30 % weightage to marks obtained in
- Shortlisted candidates must produce original documents (Date of declaration of result must be mentioned on mark sheet/ transcript) at the time of interview. In case, any of the documents is found fake or bogus at any stage, candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled. Even in case of his/ her selection, such fake documents whenever found, will lead to appropriate disciplinary action/ criminal proceedings against such
14. Govt servants must produce fresh NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- No TA/ DA is admissible for the Written/ Skill Test and
HOW TO APPLY
- Please download the Application Form and the Test Fee Deposit Slip from CTS PAK website: ctspak.com / www.ctsp.org.pk. Fill up the application form and challan fee properly. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of UBL and get the receipt from the bank.
- Send the filled Application Form along with the original receipt (CTS PAK Copy) to: CTS Headquarter, 414, F2 Floor, Jeff Heights, Main Boulevard, Gulberg-III, Lahore by 11 November 2019.