Latest Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) June 2020
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB). is a Public Sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the IT&
IT enabled services, for both public and private sectors. KPITB requires the services of Pakistani origin, high caliber professional, eminent in the field of Information Technology, for the post of Managing Director (CEO of the Board) on contract basis, initially for a period of Five years, on such salary and terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Board with the following qualifications and experience.
- Degree in Business Administration or Information and Communication Technology or any relevant field of Engineering or any other relevant field (At least 16 years of Education).
- Candidates possessing higher qualification or qualification in multiple disciplines or PMP certification would be given preference.
- At least 10 years, relevant experience is essential.
- Should have experience of working in private sector (ICT or ITes companies based in Pakistan or abroad) or public sector ICT organization.
Age Limit: The candidate should be below 55 years of age by the closing date of application.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take forward the agenda agreed upon with the Board in all strategic and tactical matters and provide strategic vision, operational leadership and regulatory direction to the organization.
- Development and implementation policies/initiatives for promotion and growth of ICT/ITeS sector in the province.
- To develop strategies for enabling ICT/ITeS international exports for the Province.
- Interacting with the national/global ICT industries and managing senior technical resources.
- Developing of annual business marketing, advertising plans and operational budget for the Board’s activities and monitoring implementation to ensure achievements of performance targets.
- Supervision and working on research project (maintaining records on assignment completion).
- Attend project meetings.
- To ensure effective performance measurement system, proper internal audits, financial management, record keeping and administrative system.
- To ensure innovation methods of Managing ICT industry, formation of IT Parks/ Cities, creation of Job opportunities and generation of revenue for the province.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- The government of KP provides equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate on the basis of age race, colour, religion, gender or disability.
Applications, that should include CV, cover letter, CN IC and three recent passport size-photograph. must reach at the address mentioned below. The last date for submission of applications is 29/06/2020. The candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by HEC of Pakistan), CNIC and experience certificates when appearing for the interviews.
2nd Floor, SDU Building, Khyber Road, Peshawar
Our Faith Corruption Free Pakistan