Latest Jobs in Pakistan Cricket Board June 2020
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)’s mission is to inspire the nation through its winning teams and provide equal opportunities to all by demonstrating professionalism and the highest standards and ethics for all stakeholders, and is seeking a strategic thinker with strong financial and business acumen with creative leadership for the position stated below:-
Position: Chief Financial Officer
- Experience in incorporate financial policies/reports, systems for financial accounting and internal controls, generating financial reports, and handling affairs related to banks, treasury management, risk management and audit compliance and controls.
- Abreast with developments in the financial markets and changes at the economic front by directing appropriate policies, procedures and system development and improvements.
- Well versed with taxation and regulatory/compliance matters as well as with international accounting standards
- Ability to lead the annual budgeting process employing a bottom-up approach and concepts of zero-based budgeting.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organisation based on the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence and confidentiality.
- People Manager with ability to lead, motivate and coach team
Qualification and Experience:- The eligible candidate must be a Graduate from a HEC Recognized University and member of a recognized body of professional accountants with at least 10 years of post-professional qualification experience inclusive of 5-7 years of experience in leadership or senior role in a large organization.
Age: Below 50 years will be given preference
Interested applicants should submit, via courier or email, their detailed profile, together with photograph and CNIC, addressed to Mr. Muhammad Waqas Malik Manager HR, at Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan, by not later than June 18, 2020 Career.firstname.lastname@example.org. PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview. No TA/DA shall be paid by PCB for participation in any interview process(es).